2. You agree to these Terms. Any use by you on our website must be in accord with the Terms stated here.
3. No lawyer-client relationship is created. Your use of this website cannot create a lawyer-client relationship between you and CBIG Law or any CBIG Law lawyer. Such a lawyer-client relationship is created only by an express agreement with a CBIG Law lawyer that is confirmed in writing by the firm.
4. No legal advice. This website contains general information about potential legal issues. All information on our website is attorney advertising or simply informational. The website does not contain any reliable, legal advice to any person. Legal advice can only be received after a lawyer-client relationship is established through a written agreement between you and CBIG Law.
5. Copyright. CBIG Law claims copyright and all other rights to all materials present on our website.
6. No warranty. Materials on this website are provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind. CBIG Law does not warrant that the information contained on this website is accurate or complete, and hereby disclaims any and all liability to any person for any loss or damage caused by any actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this website.
7. Links to other sites. If you use any link on our website that leads to any website, email address or any other location of any person other than CBIG Law, you will leave the CBIG Law website. CBIG Law provides such links for convenience only; CBIG Law is not responsible for the content of any such link.
8. Use of “cookies.” This website uses “cookies” to facilitate your use of our website. CBIG Law uses Google Analytics, which also sets cookies to gather information about how our site is used. We do not receive information about individual website users from Google Analytics. Google advises that Google Analytics cookies “do not collect personal data about website visitors.” See more information at https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies.
9. Disclaimer. The information and materials contained on the CBIG Law website and prepared by or for CBIG Law are for informational purposes only and are not intended and should not be considered to be legal advice on any subject matter. As such, recipients of content from this website, clients or otherwise, should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the site without seeking appropriate legal or other professional advice.
Get in Touch